2011 Construction Symposium VII
The Ontario General Contractors Association presents its 7th Annual Construction Symposium under the theme Embracing Change in the Industry.
The Association strives to present the most current, relevant and interesting topics to engage symposium participants, including:
- Construction Management Education and Credentials
- Environmental Regulations and Laws that General Contractors Should Know
- New Construction Documentation Course
- Utilizing Ready Mixed Concrete Effectively on Your Projects
- Top 10 List of Things Not to Do When Responding to a Bid Call
- Working with the Ontario Realty Corporation
- Changing Roles ? Changing Relationships: The Evolving Character of Projects
- Closing the Workforce Gap
- Avoiding the Price Game Mindset and Establishing Profitable Bidding Habits
- Are You Winning Enough Business? Write Better Proposals!
- Bidding Update: Non-compliance, Exclusion Clauses and the New Public Sector Bidding Rules
- Changes in the Workplace ? Bill 168, and the AODA ? Are You Compliant?
- World Trade Centre ? Working the US
Gold Seal points are awarded for some sessions at one-half point per session for a maximum of two points in total. Sessions and speakers are subject to change without notice.
Participating WeirFoulds lawyer and topic:
Glenn W. Ackerley, Partner
Speaker and panellist:
“Bidding Update: Non-compliance, Exclusion
Clauses and the New Public Sector Bidding Rules”