A Litigator’s Guide to Case Preparation – The Advocates’ Society
WeirFoulds Partner Marie-Andrée Vermette will be co-chairing A Litigator’s Guide to Case Preparation on December 9, 2020. Partner Caroline Abela will be speaking at the virtual event on “Effective Witness Preparation”.
It is no secret that being well-prepared is important to the success of your case. However, the way in which a litigator prepares can vary greatly, and chances are, there is always room for improvement. Hosted by the Advocates Society, this session will cover topics including:
- How to prepare your client, third-party and expert witnesses
- Effective client interview preparation strategies
- Developing a workable trial preparation plan
- Preparing for direct and cross-examination
- How to prepare yourself for litigation
For more information and to register, click here.