Advanced Creating and Enforcing Municipal By-Laws
- Hear city solicitors from some of the country’s most innovative and progressive municipalities
- Look at the remedy options available to municipalities for ensuring the effective enforcement of their by laws
- Examine determining limits and scope of jurisdictional authority granted to municipalities
- See how by laws can be used to address issues stemming from emerging social problems
- Examine advanced drafting techniques used for creating enforceable bylaws
- Examine the concept of sustainability and the drafting of municipal bylaws that stand the test of time
Registration: To reserve your place, call Federated Press toll-free at 1-800-363-0722. In Toronto, call (416) 665-6868 or fax to (416) 665-7733. Then mail your payment along with the registration form. Places are limited. Your reservation will be confirmed before the course.