Canadian Institute Conference – Litigation Against the Crown
This intensive two-day conference will bring you up-to-date on important developments including:
- Which class actions against the Crown are succeeding or failing?
- Steering clear of regulatory negligence cases: Best practices
- Demystifying the bidder-owner relationship:
- Recent procurement cases
- When are advance costs being awarded against the Crown?
- Collecting and controlling the myriad documents in government cases
New Topics for 2008!
- Post-Hill: Who is at risk for claims of negligent investigation?
- Preparing for a public inquiry: Overcoming critical challenges
- Proving malicious prosecution claims: Is the standard falling?
- Litigating issues of race against the Crown: Tips and traps
- Is the whistleblower issue headed back to the Supreme Court of Canada?