Construction Law Advocacy – The Advocates’ Society
Partners Sandra Astolfo and Glenn Ackerley will attend a Construction Law Advocacy seminar hosted by The Advocates’ Society on November 2. Sandra will be acting as one of the two Program Chairs, and Glenn will be participating in the discussion as faculty. A live-stream option will be made available for those who cannot attend the program in-person.
The seminar will provide updates on effective advocacy in construction adjudication, arbitration and litigation. Attendees will hear directly from judges, arbitrators, certified ODACC adjudicators and leading practitioners on how to succeed in construction disputes. Gain practical procedural tips and tricks for the construction litigator, strategies for navigating common evidentiary issues, and much more.
- Navigating jurisdiction issues in adjudications
- Maximizing efficiency in construction arbitrations
- Using technology effectively in construction disputes
- Views from the bench on effective courtroom advocacy
- Working well with experts (and when to use “hot tubbing”)
- Pitfalls to avoid in summary trials
For more information and to register, click here.