Construction Law: Arbitration and Adjudication Advocacy
WeirFoulds Partner Sandra Astolfo will co-chair and WeirFoulds Partner Glenn Ackerley will be skilled instructor for the Advocates’ Society’s 2nd annual construction law program, Construction Law: Arbitration & Adjudication Advocacy.
The program explores practical strategies and techniques for effective advocacy at construction arbitrations and adjudications. It includes, live demonstrations by noted faculty, followed by discussion and commentary, bring the theory to life.
- Negotiating an Arbitration Agreement – Dos and Don’ts
- Limitation Periods: Preserving Your Claim
- Live Demonstration of a Construction Adjudication
- Top Tips and Tricks for Cross-Examination on an Affidavit
- Best Practices for Cross-Examination of an Expert
To learn more and to register, please click here.
***Please note: This is not a WeirFoulds event. For more information, please contact The Advocates’ Society.