COVID-19: Key Considerations for Employers in the “New Normal” Workplace in Stage 3 and Beyond
Join our Employment Law lawyers, Daniel Wong, Megan Mah and Sean Foran on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. EST for a virtual fireside chat where they will discuss key legal and practical considerations for employers in re-opening in a COVID-19 work environment.
- Lessons learned from the pandemic and how to prepare for Stage 3
- Health and safety requirements for a safe workplace re-opening
- The impact of the ESA infectious disease emergency leave to workplace re-openings
- Updates to the Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy Program
- The implications of the Waksdale and Battiston decisions to employee terminations
Please RSVP to receive the webinar details.