LSUC 17th Annual Employment Law Summit
This annual round-up of developments in employment law is exactly what you need to keep you on track. Don’t miss updates on recent cases concerning constructive dismissal and evidence of mitigation, and a discussion of ethical issues in mediation. As always, you receive timely tips from experienced practitioners, and hear their perspectives on new jurisprudence, emerging issues, plus much more.
- Consider the impact of legalizing marijuana in the workplace
- Obtain expert guidance on accommodating mental illness
- Review the latest cases on costs in summary judgment motions
- Learn strategies for working with a difficult client at mediation
- Get updates on bonus and incentive pay issues arising on termination