OHS Connect – Canadian Occupational Safety Magazine
Employment lawyer Megan Mah joins the main panel discussion at the July 7th OHS Connect online event, hosted by Canadian Occupational Safety Magazine. The discussion, “Leading the Return to Work” will address the following:
As businesses gradually re-open across the country, OHS professionals must navigate increased and complex risk alongside changing regulatory guidelines to ensure the safe transition back to the workplace. In this session hear from leading experts on the preparation and planning steps needed to protect employees and achieve compliance.
- What are the new health and safety regulations and how can organizations comply?
- Making a risk-informed decision before re-opening
- Strategies to implement physical distancing, sanitization, infection monitoring and other protective measures
- Developing new strategies for workplace incidents, reporting and complaints
- Updating OHS policies to reflect current guidelines
- How can you avoid a post-pandemic mental health crisis in your workplace?
Registration details coming soon!