Online: Servicing Clients’ Employment Law Needs in a COVID-19 Landscape – Canadian Lawyer
Steering Employers Through Crisis Times
On March 31, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. EST, Canadian Lawyer will host an online session on keeping your business motoring during the global pandemic crisis.
Daniel Wong, Chair of WeirFoulds’ Employment Law Practice Group will join the conversation, discussing how law firms must adapt quickly to tackle some of the employment and health and safety issues their clients are facing. Topics will include:
- The top employment and health and safety questions clients are asking
- Updates on the latest laws and regulatory changes from the federal, provincial and local governments
- How the Employment Standards Act and other workplace entitlements impact client obligations
- The legal nuances of remote working and return to work – what accommodations does an employer need to provide?
- Reducing workforces during and after a pandemic
- Ensuring client information remains secure and privacy protected