Nov 28 Monday Mon 2016 Past Event
Oral Advocacy Boot Camp (YLD)
Speakers: Clare Burns
Take advantage of this valuable opportunity to get “on your feet” with practical oral advocacy experience before members of the Judiciary and Bar. Your session will be videotaped so you can thoroughly understand your public speaking performance and gain a better appreciation for the indispensable feedback that our instructors will provide you.
You will walk away from this session with:
- The ability to articulate your ideas aloud, confidently and clearly
- Practical guidelines on oral advocacy, including body language and voice control
- Hands-on oral advocacy experience
- Essential advice from experienced litigators
- Videotaped presentations for self-viewing and critique
Click here for more details and to register.
This event is run by the Ontario Bar Association. If you have any questions, please contact them directly.
- Clare Burns, Partner | firstname.lastname@example.org | 416.947.5002