Dec 7 Thursday Thu 2017 Past Event
P3 Litigation: Tackling and Resolving Disputes
Speakers: Glenn Ackerley
WeirFoulds partner Glenn Ackerley will speak at the Ontario Bar Association Construction Law Program, “P3 Litigation: Tackling and Resolving Disputes”.
The program will address some of the significant issues in P3 (public-private partnerships) litigation, viewed from the perspective of the key players: the authority, project company, contractor, subcontractor, consultant, and lender.
The panel will discuss:
- Common aspects of P3s that give rise to disputes
- How to avoid disputes or resolve problems before they become contentious
- The pros and cons of addressing project disputes individually and in isolation from other disputes on the project
- Real time litigation vs. addressing disputes at the end of the project
- The effect of adjudication under the new Construction Act
- Strategies for securing a fair resolution – viewed from the perspective of each of the key players
To learn more and to register, please click here.
***Please note: This is not a WeirFoulds event. If you have any questions, please contact the Ontario Bar Association.