PCMA 2021 Online Conference
WeirFoulds Partner Susan Han will be participating in a panel discussion at the 2021 PCMA Online Conference taking place on June 17, 2021.
Th panel is titled, “Canadian Real Estate: It’s a mad, mad, mad, mad world!”, and the speakers will discuss:
- Canada’s housing market risks entering a speculative phase which could trigger new measures from regulators, economists warn.
- Historically low mortgage rates have combined with increased demand for bigger living spaces and a lack of supply lifting prices to new highs.
- Recently, signs have begun to emerge of speculators driving some of the demand, along with other buyers worried they’ll miss out from the boom.
- worries prices could be moving up by too much and too fast?
- could the market simply cool off naturally as prices become more unsustainable and mortgage rates begin to rise?
- Housing markets self-corrected in April, but they could get hotter as summer approaches
WeirFoulds is also a proud sponsor of the conference.
For more information and to register, click here.