Protecting Your Business: Legal & Financial Strategies
Do you struggle with managing your finances? Do you want to minimize your companies liability? How about preparing for your yearly taxes?
Rochelle Perera will be part of a panel including Angela Almbanis, Senior Manager, Business Banking, CIBC and Matt MacDonald, Partner, Private Enterprise, MNP, that will address these questions and more.
Topics will include:
- Cash Flow Management
- Scaling Your Business – Key Considerations
- Financial Emergency Funds
- Protecting Your Business Legally
- Tax Preparation
- Accounts Payable Processes
- Incorporating – The Process and Benefits
- Overcoming Key Challenges as A Sole Proprietor
The Sessions is a series of events created for driven, modern, downtown-based entrepreneurs. Expert speakers from various industries will present topics specific to small business owners, from accounting basics to defining personal brand.