Restrictive Covenants in Employment Agreements
We invite you to join us for a discussion on restrictive covenants in employment agreements. We will review recent case law on the topic and discuss the various factors courts will consider in determining whether or not non-competition or non-solicitation clauses included in an employment agreement are enforceable. We will also consider the practical implications of non-solicitation clauses in the context of social media. Learn valuable tips and avoid the various pitfalls that make enforcement of restrictive covenants difficult before the courts, leading to increased risks and elevated costs for your organization.
- Update on recent cases involving restrictive covenants
- What to consider when drafting employment contracts with non-competition/non-solicitation clauses
- Employees vs. shareholders
- Appropriate termination provisions
- Blue pencilling (severability)
- What is considered solicitation in the social media context
For more details and to register, please click here.