The Canadian Institute’s 15th Annual Provincial/Municipal Government Liability
Do you have the right tools to successfully prevent government liability and manage risk?
Each year, public liability exposure increases and damage awards grow larger. It is crucial that municipalities and provinces are aware of potential liability issues and have the tools to defend these claims. If you are unable to overcome liability challenges and properly manage risk, your municipality or province can suffer from costly litigation and economic loss.
The Canadian Institute’s 15th Annual Provincial/Municipal Government Liability conference is the event that municipal solicitors, provincial lawyers, government advisors, risk managers, private-practice lawyers and insurance professionals know they cannot miss! This conference will provide you with practical strategies to avoid lawsuits and mange risk. Our outstanding speaker faculty will share their wide-ranging knowledge on matters of importance to you, including:
- Understanding the impact of climate change on infrastructure liablity
- Managing risk and preventing liablility in planning and land use development
- Dealing with Aboriginal claims and issues of liability
- Comprehending nuisance and trespass claims
- Best practices for managing risk for public transit systems
- Sussessful strategies for settling multi-party litigation
And much more!
PLUS! Add value to your attendance by participating in our post-conference workshop: “Dealing with Disaster: Effective Strategies for Post-Crisis Management”.