The LSUC CPD Program – The Six-Minute Commercial Leasing Lawyer 2018
WeirFoulds Partner Karsten Lee will present in the Law Society of Ontario’s upcoming CPD program, The Six-Minute Commercial Leasing Lawyer 2018. Karsten will present on the topic, “Deciphering the Code: Real Estate Jargon for Lawyers”.
The Six-Minute Commercial Leasing Lawyer program will allow attendees to hear about tenant strategies to exit a lease early and about issues to consider when leasing to the first tenant in a new building. The presenters are leading in-house and outside-leasing practitioners who bring their expert perspective on how the new Construction Lien Act may impact leases, the latest developments on effective lease drafting techniques, and much more.
- Learn details about development leases
- Get a primer for landlords on the world of pop-ups
- Understand landlord turnkey build outs
- Obtain an overview of extreme weather issues in the context of damage and destruction provisions
- Hear how to approach exercising an option to extend late
For more information on the program, please click here.
This event is not hosted by WeirFoulds. If you have an questions, please contact the Law Society.