The Masked Workplace: Employment Law Implications for the Post-Pandemic Work Environment
Join our Employment and Labour Law lawyers, Daniel Wong, Megan Mah and John Wilkinson on Thursday May 14, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. EST as they discuss key legal and practical considerations for employers in a post COVID-19 work environment.
- Lessons Learned So Far
- Policies and Employment Templates – Time to Dust them Off
- Health and Safety Obligations – What Does a “Safe Workplace” Look Like?
- Terminations and Possible Further Layoffs – Preparing for the Worst
- Real Life Industry Examples – What are Other Employers Doing?
- Looking into the Crystal Ball – What Lies Ahead?
Please register to receive the webinar details.