The Six-Minute Commercial Leasing Lawyer Conference 2016
Do you need to catch up on pivotal landlord and tenant matters in a focused program that delves into commercial leasing items only? Our presenters offer the clear, concise analysis you need on the preferred approach to handle letters of intent, plus dealing with rent issues, and management of security deposits provided by commercial lessees. They address concerns about change in use on assignment or sublease, and how you can assist in these challenging situations.
- Get tips on drafting a clear use clause
- Listen to techniques for the handling of redevelopment and relocation rights
- Hear an overview of recoverable damages for breach of lease
- Learn details about the concepts of waiver and estoppel
- Be updated on retail leasing trends
- Understand good faith in commercial leasing
Executive Partner Lisa Borsook presents “Update on Good Faith in Commercial Leasing”.