Sep 20 Tuesday Tue 2016 Past Event
The Tax Man A Cometh: Fight or Flight?
Speakers: Ryan Morris and Bryan Gelman
WeirFoulds LLP and Albert Gelman Inc. invite you to join us for a discussion of tax dispute resolution considerations for both solvent and insolvent clients.
- Why and how the CRA is a different and sometimes unexpected kind of creditor
- Cost effective resolution techniques for a solvent client
- When CRA debts lead to insolvency
- Ryan L. Morris, Co-Chair Tax Practice, WeirFoulds LLP
- Bryan Gelman, Co-Founder, Albert Gelman Inc.
Registration & Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Presentations: 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Q &A and Networking: 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
RSVP by Monday, September 12, 2016 at firstname.lastname@example.org