Jan 27 Thursday Thu 2022 Past Event
WeirFoulds LLP Employment Law Update: What Employers Should Know to Help Navigate 2022
Speakers: Daniel Wong, Thomas Wong
Join our lawyers, Daniel Wong, Thomas Wong and others, as they discuss key legal issues and trends for 2022 in Canadian intellectual property and privacy, provide an update on COVID, review recent case law and legislative developments, and share litigation experiences and practical tips.
Participants are welcome to stay after the virtual forum for a time of networking and further discussion.
- COVID update for employers – Where are we now?
- Intellectual Property and Privacy – Moral rights under copyright and common law privacy
- 2021: A Year in Review – Legislative and Case Law Updates
- Stories from the Trenches – Practical tips and war stories in litigation
- What’s in store for employers in 2022 – What to Expect?
To register for this webinar, please contact Britanie Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org.