WeirFoulds Seminar for Trust Professionals
The WeirFoulds Trusts & Estates Practice invites you to a seminar designed specifically for Trust Professionals.
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Ivey ING Direct Leadership Centre, Legacy Room
130 King Street West, The Exchange Tower
(King Street and York Street)
9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (Breakfast to be provided)
Chair: John O’Sullivan
Topics of Discussion:
- When do Trustees risk costs in applying to court for Directions? The “momentous decision” test in Canada.
- Recent Developments in Costs: What Trustees need to know.
- Issues when working with Attorneys and Guardians.
- Top 10 Flash Points for preparing effective Management Plans.
- When are communications between a Trustee and its solicitors privileged as against beneficiaries?
- The prudent investor test: discretionary investment, standard of care and delegation.
RSVP by September 20, 2010 to email@example.com.