Bogdan Nae is an associate in the Securities Group at WeirFoulds with a practice focusing on corporate and securities law.
Prior to joining WeirFoulds, Bogdan practised at a national law firm in Toronto and articled at a leading insolvency and commercial litigation firm.
Bogdan received his Juris Doctor from Western Law in 2020 and his Bachelor of Commerce from Ryerson University (with Distinction) with a major in Law and Business and a minor in Finance.
- Dean Ivan C. Rand Award (2020) for academic standing and community contributions
- Hayes eLaw LLP Scholarship (2019) for highest standing in the Intellectual Property course
- Global Opportunities Award (2018)
Called to the Bar
- Ontario (2021)
- J.D., Western University, 2020
- B.Comm., Ryerson University, 2017