Dana Kriszenfeld is an associate in the Private Equity and Financial Services Practice Groups at WeirFoulds.
Dana completed both her summer and articling terms at the firm where she gained experience on a wide variety of matters including debt financing transactions and private and public corporate matters. Dana’s practice focuses on secured lending transactions, mergers and acquisitions, private placements and reorganizations, and general corporate matters.
In 2020, Dana received her Juris Doctor from the University of Windsor Faculty of Law. She was an active member in the Windsor Law community, where she volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada, acted as President of both the Alternative Dispute Resolution Club and Jewish Students Association, and served as the Career Services Coordinator in her final year of studies. Dana was awarded the Students’ Law Society Award for Outstanding Community Service in recognition of her contributions to Windsor Law, as well as the Law Foundation of Ontario/Law Alumni Access to Legal Education Award based on her academic achievement.
Outside of the office, you can find Dana hiking with her dog, trying new restaurants, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Archetype Themes Inc. (a leading designer and developer of premium Shopify themes) in its sale of substantially all of its assets to WeCommerce Holdings Ltd. for an aggregate purchase price of up to US$32 million
- Students’ Law Society Award for Outstanding Community Service, 2020
- Law Foundation of Ontario/Law Alumni Access to Legal Education Award (on the basis of academic achievement), 2019
Called to the Bar
- Ontario (2021)
- J.D., University of Windsor, 2020
- B.A. (Honours), Psychology and Legal Studies, Wilfrid Laurier University, 2016
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- Articling Mentor, WeirFoulds LLP
- WeirFoulds Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- WeirFoulds Women