Jeremy Power is an associate in the infrastructure and construction law practice groups at WeirFoulds LLP.
Prior to joining WeirFoulds, Jeremy practiced at a full-service international law firm and at a top ranked boutique commercial real estate firm. Jeremy’s practice includes construction law, infrastructure law, roofing law, public law, corporate and commercial law, and commercial real estate.
Jeremy has significant experience working with clients on a variety of issues, notably in the areas of strategic business planning, reviewing and drafting contracts, negotiations, and government regulatory work.
Outside of practicing law, Jeremy is an avid traveler, former senior hockey player, rugby player, tennis player and a singer in a band.
Called to the Bar
- Ontario (2019)
- Nova Scotia (2019)
- Alberta (2021)
- J.D., University of New Brunswick, 2018
- M.Sc. (Economics) with Distinction, James Cook University, 2014
- B.B.A., Memorial University of Newfoundland, 2012
- Co-founder and Co-president, Law and Technology Society, UNB Law (2015-2018)
- Executive, International Law Society (2015 – 2018)
- Associate, United Nations High Commission for Refugees, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2012)