Michael is an associate in the Construction Practice Group at WeirFoulds. His practice encompasses all areas of construction law.
Michael represents a variety of clients, including developers, suppliers, consultants, and public institutions. He has experience drafting and negotiating contracts, and preparing pleadings on issues such as liens, breach of contract, and professional negligence.
Prior to joining WeirFoulds, Michael was an associate at a Toronto litigation firm. He practiced civil litigation with an emphasis on subrogated claims involving contractor negligence and product liability. Michael also has experience in insolvency law and commercial litigation. He has advised and represented purchasers, secured creditors, trustees and other stakeholders in a wide range of industries ranging from retail and manufacturing to financial services.
Michael is extremely client-focused and always aims to provide timely and effective service.
In his spare time, he enjoys cycling, golfing, and travelling with his family and friends.
- Distinguished Speaker Award, Toastmasters International, 2017
Called to the Bar
- Ontario (2018)
- J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, 2017
- B.E.S. (Environmental Studies), University of Waterloo, 2014
- Ontario Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- Pro Bono Ontario – Civil Litigation, 2019 to present
- Exploring Justice Project, Osgoode Hall Law School, 2017