Satnam Dosanjh is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group at WeirFoulds. His practice is focused on private equity and general corporate commercial matters.
Satnam summered and articled with the firm gaining in-depth experience drafting and revising various corporate and security documents including privacy policies, asset purchase agreements, shareholder agreements, closing, and merger and acquisition documents for a variety of industries.
Satnam also assists the firm’s Cannabis Practice Group, advising clients on matters such as licensing, seed financings, equity and debt financings, acquisitions, etc.
Satnam was an assistant editor of the Ottawa Law Review during his time at the University of Ottawa. He played field hockey at the national level throughout his undergrad and while pursuing his J.D. Satnam continues to play recreationally while coaching up and coming athletes when he can.
- Marilyn Lambert Drache Award for Initiative in Academic Governance, York University, 2013
- Student Council of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies Councillor Initiative Award, York University, 2013
Called to the Bar
- Ontario (2019)
- J.D., University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law, 2018
- B.A. (Honours), Political Science, York University, 2013
- Ontario Bar Association
- French (conversational)
- Volunteer, Grassroots Family Project, Village of Powadra, rural Punjab, India (Empower local village inhabitants & provide free access to literacy, health care, addictions counselling & vision care to the community), 2013 to present
- Member, Canadian Senior National Indoor Field Hockey Squad, 2010 to present
- Volunteer coach, Lions Field Hockey Club, 2002 to present