Viktoria is an associate in the Construction Law Practice Group at WeirFoulds. Her practice encompasses all areas of construction law.
Prior to joining WeirFoulds, Viktoria served as counsel for the consortium established to deliver Toronto’s Eglinton Crosstown light rail transit system, a multibillion-dollar P3 project. She provided in-house legal advice, drafted mediation briefs involving complex design engineering disputes, advised on partnership, interface, design services and project agreements, and reviewed and negotiated high-value construction subcontracts, NDAs, lease, and liability release agreements.
During her time at Osgoode Hall Law School, Viktoria was involved a number of extracurricular legal initiatives including the Osgoode Mediation Clinical Program and the Mobile Legal Clinic. Viktoria also volunteered as a case worker in the administrative law division of the Community and Legal Aid Services Program where she researched and briefed Landlord and Tenant Board decisions.
Called to the Bar
- Ontario (2020)
- J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, 2019
- B.A., Simon Fraser University, 2014
- Ontario Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Student Clinic Member, Osgoode Mediation Clinical Program, Toronto, 2018-2019
- Clinic Volunteer, Mobile Legal Clinic, Toronto, 2017-2018
- Case worker, Administrative Law Division, Community & Legal Aid Services Programme (CLASP), Toronto, 2017