Kristen Robertson is an Associate in the Technology & Intellectual Property and Privacy & Access to Information Practice Groups at WeirFoulds LLP.
She has advised on complex services engagements, privacy and compliance issues, strategic partnerships and software licensing, as well as corporate governance and risk management matters.
Prior to joining WeirFoulds as an Associate, Kristen summered and articled with the firm.
Kristen received her Juris Doctor from Queen’s University Faculty of Law, where she served as a Research Assistant designing an artificial intelligence software for use in trademark disputes.
Outside of the law, you can find Kristen going for a run or searching for the best chocolate cake.
Called to the Bar
- Ontario, 2022
- Queen's University – Faculty of Law, J.D., 2021
- Queen's University, Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), 2017
- Director of Communications, Queen’s Conference on Indigenous Reconciliation (QCIR)
- Director of Communications, Queen’s Law Student’s Society
- Legal-Tech Analyst, Conflict Analytics Lab