Five WeirFoulds partners have been been ranked by Lexpert® as Leading Infrastructure Lawyers in Canada in the Fall 2013 Special Edition of the Globe and Mail’s Report on Business.
Infrastructure projects can raise a variety of legal issues crossing a range of practice areas. After completing considerable research, Lexpert® has identified the following members of our firm for their commitment to working in these areas.
We are pleased to congratulate each of our partners, listed below with the practice areas in which they have been ranked.
- Glenn W. Ackerley Construction Law
- Lisa A. Borsook Property Leasing
- Barnet H. Kussner, Property Development
- Bradley N. McLellan Property Development
- Robert B. Warren Energy (Electricity); Energy (Oil and Gas)