Dylan Dilks is an Associate in the Construction Law Practice Group at WeirFoulds LLP.
Dylan has significant experience in successfully representing his clients in the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the Court of Appeal for Ontario, Small Claims Court, and Ontario Court of Justice. He has an established reputation for finding practical solutions to complex legal problems, and volunteers his services monthly with Pro Bono Ontario.
Prior to joining WeirFoulds, Dylan practiced as a commercial and civil litigator at a multi-service law firm in Ottawa. His practice includes commercial law and construction law, and previously included estate law.
Outside of practicing law, Dylan enjoys live music, golf, baseball, and hockey.
- Honourable Mayer Lerner QC Award for Civil Litigation
Called to the Bar
- Ontario, 2019
- J.D., University of Western Ontario, 2018
- M.A., Carleton University, 2015
- B.A., Carleton University, 2013
- Ontario Bar Association
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Pro Bono Ontario
In the News
- Author, “Injunction Basics”, Construction Comment, March 2022