Max Skrow is an associate in the Commercial Litigation and Employment Law Practice Groups at WeirFoulds. His practice is focused on a broad range of commercial disputes and employment law issues.
Prior to joining WeirFoulds as an associate, Max completed his summer and articling terms at the firm, gaining extensive experience resolving complex disputes and advising on various employment law issues. Max has contributed to trials and appeals in various Ontario courts and tribunals.
During his time at Western University, Max competed in a number of moots, finishing as a finalist in the Legate and Associates Medical Malpractice Moot and the Hicks Morley Labour and Employment moot. He also represented Western in the Warren K. Winkler Class Actions external moot.
Max has a passion for mentoring others. He served as a legal research, writing, and advocacy teaching assistant in his second and third year of law school, and has coached youth football for the Oakville Titans football program.
- Murphy et al v Penney et al, 2022 ONSC 3710
- Shedletsky v. EQ Advertising Group Ltd., 2022 ONCA 619
- J.D. Buote Professional Corporation v. McLeod, 2022 ONSC 7110
- Kooner et al. v. Mun et al., 2022 ONSC 810
- Murphy et al. v. Penney et al., 2022 ONSC 1320
- FPMG Hospitality Inc. v. Recipe Unlimited Corporation, 2021 ONSC 715
- Jackson v Stratics Networks Inc., 2021 ONSC 1575 (SCJ)
- Bodkin v Doe, 2020 ONSC 1852 (SCJ)
- Durham Sports Barn Inc. Bankruptcy Proposal, 2020 ONSC 5938 (SCJ)
- Recipient, Law Society of Upper Canada Prize, 2019
Called to the Bar
- Ontario (2020)
- J.D. Faculty of Law, Western University, 2019 (Dual Degree Program)
- B.A., Political Science – Western Scholars Distinction, Western University, 2019 (Dual Degree Program)
- Co-author (with Nadia Chiesa), “Interlocutory Orders, Interim Recovery of Personal Property and Medical Examinations of a Party”, Civil Procedure & Practice in Ontario, September 7, 2021