Paul Chronis is a senior land use planner and has been a member of the firm’s municipal and planning law practice since 1988. He has a degree in Urban and Regional Planning and is a full member of the Canadian Institute of Planners and the Ontario Professional Planners Institute.
Prior to joining the firm, Paul worked at the Institute of Environmental Research and at the Ontario Municipal Board.
- B.A.A., (Pl.) Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario (1985)
- Registered Professional Planner
- Canadian Institute of Planners (Member)
- Ontario Professional Planners Institute, Discipline Committee (Past Chair)
- Ontario Professional Planners Institute, Professional Practice and Development (Past Director)
- Association of Ontario Land Economists (Member)
- Town of Oakville Committee of Adjustment (Chair)