Sandra Astolfo is a Partner at WeirFoulds with a practise devoted to infrastructure and construction law. She has worked with her clients for more than 22 years and is a frequent speaker at continuing legal education programs and industry conferences.
From negotiating construction agreements, to providing contract administration advice, to litigating, mediating and arbitrating disputes, Sandra advocates on behalf of all project participants. She also assists her clients with protecting their interests in the event of a project participant’s insolvency.
Sandra is a Fellow of the Canadian College of Construction Lawyers, an association composed of outstanding lawyers who are distinguished for their skill, experience and high standards of professional and ethical conduct.
She is certified by The Law Society of Ontario as a Specialist in Construction Law and has authored numerous articles on various construction law topics.
- Recognized in the 2017, 2018 and 2019 edition of Best Lawyers in Canada as a leading lawyer in Construction Law
- Recognized in the 2016 and 2018 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory as a leading lawyer in Construction Law
Called to the Bar
- Ontario (1995)
- LL.B., Queen's University, 1993
- B.A. (Hons.), York University, 1990
- Canadian College of Construction Lawyers, Fellow
- The Law Society of Upper Canada - Specialist in Construction Law
- The Advocates' Society
- Ontario Bar Association Construction & Infrastructure Law Section