Fifteen WeirFoulds lawyers have been recognized in the 2014 edition of the Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory as “Leading Practitioners” in their areas of practice, up from 12 lawyers in 2013.
The Directory identifies leading practitioners across Canada based on the results of surveys completed by their peers in all areas of law.
We are pleased to congratulate each of our lawyers, listed below with their areas of practice.
- Glenn W. Ackerley – Construction Law
- Raj Anand – Litigation–Public Law; Workplace Human Rights (Management and Labour)
- Lisa A. Borsook – Property Leasing
- Clare E. Burns – Estate and Personal Tax Planning–Estate Litigation
- Jeff G. Cowan – Aboriginal Law; Litigation–Public Law; Property Development
- Lori Duffy – Estate & Personal Tax Planning–Estate & Tax Planning
- Bryan Finlay – Litigation–Corporate Commercial; Litigation–Directors’ and Officers’ Liability; Litigation–Public Law; Litigation–Securities
- Barnet H. Kussner – Property Development
- Bradley N. McLellan – Property Development
- Michael McQuaid – Property Development
- W. A. Derry Millar – Litigation–Corporate Commercial; Litigation–Public Law; Professional Liability
- Kenneth Prehogan – Litigation–Corporate Commercial
- J. Gregory Richards – Litigation–Public Law
- David R. Thompson – Property Leasing
- Robert B. Warren – Electricity; Oil and Gas; Transportation
The firm was also listed as a leading firm in the following areas: