Christina Tereshyn's practice covers all aspects of commercial real estate, including the acquisition, sale, financing and development of land.
After articling with WeirFoulds LLP, Christina returned to the firm as an associate in the Real Estate Practice Group, practising all aspects of commercial real estate transactions.
Christina obtained a Juris Doctor from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2014. She also received a Honours Bachelor of Arts from the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) in 2010 and graduated with Distinction.
Christina volunteered at Community & Legal Aid Services (CLASP) during law school. While at UOIT, she played Varsity ice hockey, was recognized as Female Athlete of the Year, and received the Women of Influence series award.
- Ontario University Athletics (OUA) Women of Influence Recipient (2008)
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) Female Athlete of the Year (2010) and Scholastic Award for top female grade point average (2009 & 2010)
Called to the Bar
- Ontario (2015)
- J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, 2014
- B.A. (Hons. with Distinction), University of Ontario Institute of Technology, 2010
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Women's Law Association of Ontario
- Commercial Real Estate Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers