Thirteen WeirFoulds lawyers have been recognized in the 2011 edition of the Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory as “Leading Practitioners” in their areas of practice.
The Directory identifies leading practitioners across Canada based on the results of surveys completed by their peers in all areas of law.
We are pleased to congratulate each of our lawyers, listed below with their areas of practice.
- Glenn W. Ackerley – Construction Law
- Raj Anand – Litigation – Public Law; Workplace Human Rights (Management and Labour)
- Lisa A. Borsook – Property Leasing
- Clare E. Burns – devEstate and Personal Tax Planning (Estate Litigation)
- Jeff G. Cowan Litigation – Public Law; Property Development
- Bryan Finlay Litigation – Corporate Commercial; Litigation–Directors’ and Officers’ Liability; Litigation–Public Law; Litigation–Securities
- Bradley N. McLellan – Property Development
- Michael J. McQuaid – Property Development
- W. A. Derry Millar – Litigation – Corporate Commercial; Litigation–Product Liability; Litigation–Public Law
- J. Gregory Richards – Litigation – Public Law
- George H. Rust-D’Eye – Property Development
- Robert B. Warren – Electricity; Oil and Gas; Transportation
- David R. Wingfield – Litigation–Corporate Commercial
The firm was also listed as a leading firm in the following areas: