The 2021 edition of the Ontario Planning Legislation was recently published by Thomson Reuters with WeirFoulds’ Municipal, Planning and Land Development Law Partner Bruce Engell as the Consulting Editor for the annual legislative consolidation. This edition includes information on local appeal bodies, prescribed matters including upper-tier community improvement plans, prescribed time periods, zoning by-laws, holding by-laws and interim control by-laws, plans of subdivision, and much more. The publication also includes:
- The completely updated Planning Act
- A table of contents that lists the subject-matter of each section of the Act
- Detailed legislative history of the Act and regulations
- Ontario Municipal Board (O.M.B.) Rules of Practice and Procedure
- Ontario Municipal Board Act
- Statutory Powers Procedure Act
- A comprehensive subject index
- A page layout that allows you to quickly identify the section
Bruce is also the editor of the ongoing releases of Ontario Planning Practice: Annotated Statutes and Regulations. Bruce along with other lawyers and planners at WeirFoulds assembled and wrote the annotations for this practical and thorough planning law work, making it a must-have for all involved in Ontario planning law.
To learn more about our Planning and Land Development Practice Group or to contact any of its members, click here.
For more information and to access the Ontario Planning Legislation 2021 Edition, click here.