Lisa Danay Wallace is a partner in the information technology and intellectual property law practice group at WeirFoulds LLP. She acts for clients when procuring and selling software and technology related services.
She works with companies from all industries in order to assist them with their contracting, privacy and other compliance needs.
Early in her career, Lisa had hands-on in-house experience with a rapid-growth startup and a payment network. As the foundation for her career, this has made Lisa a pragmatic and business focused negotiator. Lisa’s practice has her providing strategic advice and drafting and negotiating a wide array of complex agreements. She works independently and can leverage her team to provide cost effective legal services.
Called to the Bar
- Ontario, 2015
- J.D., University of Ottawa
- H.B.A., McMaster University
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Technology Law Association (CAN-TECH)
- Toronto Intellectual Property Group
- Board Member, Canadian Technology Law Association (CAN-TECH)
- Chair, Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law Section Executive, Ontario Bar Association