Lisa Danay Wallace is an information technology and intellectual property lawyer with key experience in a diverse range of sectors and a particular interest in new and emerging technologies.
Lisa Danay Wallace practises in the areas of information technology and intellectual property law with a focus on high tech and Internet-based companies. She also acts for companies from all industries in order to assist them when they are customers of technology, and with their privacy and other compliance needs.
While completing her law degree, Lisa worked in-house assisting legal counsel at one of Canada’s most successful rapid growth technology start-ups. After being called to the bar, she gained additional in-house experience during a secondment with a Canadian payments network.
Lisa has hands on experience drafting and negotiating a wide array of contractual agreements. Her experience allows her to manage files independently and as part of a team. She has a passion for new technology, and for assisting clients in contracting for new and emerging technologies.
Called to the Bar
- Ontario, 2015
- J.D., University of Ottawa
- H.B.A., McMaster University
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Technology Law Association (CAN-TECH)
- Toronto Intellectual Property Group
- Board Member, Canadian Technology Law Association (CAN-TECH)
- Chair, Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law Section Executive, Ontario Bar Association