Robert Eisenberg is a property development and commercial leasing lawyer who excels at identifying potential landmines and devising clear, creative, and proactive solutions.
Robert is building a specialized practice focused on mixed-use developments and is well-versed in the unique challenges inherent in these complex projects. He is valued for his ability to pinpoint and avoid future problems to help ensure that your deal goes smoothly.
More generally, Robert acts for both landlords and tenants on negotiating, drafting, reviewing, and revising commercial leasing documents including leases, offers, amendments, assignments, subleases, and consents. He also has experience in large-scale due diligence reviews of properties across Canada.
If you have any questions or are interested in discussing how Robert can help you, please feel free to reach out by telephone or email.
- Queen’s Law Student Ambassador Award
- Queen’s Global Law Scholarship
- Newton Rowell Entrance Scholarship in Law
- Queen’s Faculty of Law Entrance Scholarship
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship
- Madelene Hodgson Prize in History
Called to the Bar
- Ontario (2015)
- J.D., Queen's University, 2014
- M.P.A., Queen's University, 2012
- M.Sc., London School of Economics and Political Science, University of London, 2011
- B.A. (Hons.), McGill University, 2010
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- ICSC - Next Gen
- Greater Toronto NAIOP
- Urban Land Institute
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
Canadian Friends of the LSE (Member-at-Large)
Toronto Sport & Social Club